Frequently Asked Questions:
- I just placed an order and I don't see how to customize my band? The first step is purchasing a band to secure your metal blank and your place in line. The next step is providing your custom text information via "Order Notes" box on the order itself or by email or our contact page.
- How long will it take to ship my band(s)? Normal orders take 3-6 weeks to ship, Please realize that our products are custom in nature, crafted by hand, and sometimes shipping times vary (We are not Amazon Prime!!!). If ordering for a gift or other special occasion with a deadline, the sooner the better. Large orders also may have variable shipping times.
- How much is shipping? All our packages are shipped via the United States Postal Service. Shipping to the lower 48 states is $3.90 which includes a tracking number. All international packages are $9.00. Express shipping is not offered to the custom nature of the product.
- Can you make an exact replica of my band? We can produce replicas (matching text, some font styles differ) of bird bands under one condition: You must prove that the band has been reported and removed from circulation. It is important to us not to interfere with conservation projects by producing duplicate numbers/bands. We have heard many stories of lost or deteriorated bands and we are happy to help with a duplicate keep sake. You can email your certificates for proof and contact us for special orders.
- Do you make duck bands or other sizes? Yes duck bands and small goose sizes are available. There will be an announcement on BandedBird Facebook as well as our site with any new release.
- Can you make bands for my pet goose/duck? Please note that our bands are a novelty item and are not intended to be put on live animals. If you do choose to use the product other than the suggested manner please consult all local, state and federal laws regarding banding wildlife.